BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Assistant Business Controls Analyst
SUB FUNCTION: Finance - Business Controls
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
- Support BAT’s Risk Management & Governance Framework (SAP GRC – Governance, Risks & Compliance) system master data & project initiatives.
- Undertakes Internal Controls assurance activities and report findings using structured tools and techniques to support the internal control process.
Internal Working relationship
- Managing outcomes / support needed diplomatically
- Ability to independently deliver projects and derive business value
- Building good working partnerships with stakeholders (other functions within BAT example GRC team)
External Working relationship
- Liaison with third party SOx testing staff, IT service providers.
- Support the BC team members (and globally) with SAP GRC master data requirements
- Creation of Controls, ad-hoc issues, etc
- Perform setup prerequisites
- Validate & Check data for consistency
- Proactive working with solution teams on issues (ie raising IT tickets).
- Extraction of reports from SAP GRC & perform analytical analysis.
- The candidate is expected to support in 1 to 2 projects in the area of SAP GRC & provide master data support to the wider global team.
- The person is expected to be able to engage with global stakeholders and understand business requirements & solutions with minimal support
- Part of Technology working group within Business Controls Team, responsible for maintaining controls master data, buildingand testing control monitoring scripts, and review user security reports.
- Opportunity to participate in business process reviews and control design advisory projects.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree educated
- 1+ years experience in global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Finance, accounting, maths, business or information technology
- Critical problem solving, interest in analysing business data with attention to detail
- Controls related data analytics - in auditing context would be an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and GRC solutions would be a plus
- Knowledge in data analytics/coding skills such as python, or tools like Alteryx would be useful
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!