BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING for an OTC- Financial Analyst (Portuguese)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Heredia, CR
Reports to: Team leader.
Geographic Scope: Brazil region.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Sales Overdue – preliminary and closing reports, analysis and RVM important metrics
- Bad Debts – Results and budgeting
- Audit Controls Maintenance – Maintenance of the important metrics and reactive actions as per internal controls request
- Operational Expenses budgeting and monitoring
- Customer Allowances budgeting and monitoring
- Credit Term build report and analysis
- Credit Risk build report and analysis
- New demands collecting and implementation
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you Proficient in Portuguese?
- Are you skilled with MS Excel?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2-3 years OTC experience
- Student or graduated of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Experience with system’s SAP + Salesforce
- Experience with daily TM&D routines, Sales Analysis, Overdue, Sales Concentration and credit terms
- Financial routines such as budgeting and monitoring
- Proficient Portuguese
- MS Office knowledge with sophisticated skills in Excel
- Ability to work remotely with diverse teams and sophisticated self-organization skills
- Power BI skills desired
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building special capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!