BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no otherorganization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SOUTH AFRICA IS LOOKING FOR A CONSUMER PULL ACTIVATOR (12-MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
LOCATION: South Africa - Port Elizabeth
REPORTS TO: Deployment Executive/Regional Manager
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Achieving agreed activation/engagement targets and outcomes as per specific region. This will include Channel focused Activations – covering all channels also encompassing the execution of the plans set by the regions and as well making recommendations on area and channel coverage as per trackers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Present, promote and sell products as per BAT training and guidelines to existing and prospective consumers at activations
- Engage, educate and sell to prospect Adult smokers/ nicotine users, during daily activations in targeted outlets/areas
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in each channel - weekly feedback of promotional trends, learnings and recommendations
- Daily, weekly and adhoc reporting on Learning and Recommendations from consumer & customer feedback on trends, sales, promotional activities etc
- Build strong relationships across teams and functions to ensure a close working relationship and an intimate understanding of each function’s objectives and role
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports as per weekly activations tracker
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A Diploma/Degree is mandatory
- Driving license is mandatory
- Some activation/promotion experience would represent an advantage
- Customer Service experience would be beneficial
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the power of a truly diverse workforce. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups as we aim towards achievement of our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and Employment Equity plan Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!